Monday, February 12, 2007

New Obsession


My parents always get on my case about using my Christmas money to pay bills instead of on myself. This time I used it to take a spinning class. NO - not an exercise spinning class - a yarn spinning class using a wheel. !
I enjoyed it so much I had to get a wheel of my own. I bought a used Louet wheel and we just didn't bond very well. I took it in to get it tuned up and ended up coming home with a BRAND_NEW Sonata - the wheel I lusted after !
Being Polish, I couldn't help but choose a wheel made in Poland. She does not have a name yet but she and I have definitely bonded !
Here's a picture of my girl !

1 comment:

Kathie in VT said...

Who knew you could lust after more than one wheel? As another Polish gal I had to have a Kromski - the Symphony - and love it. But of course your New Obsession is now on my must have list. The Symphony just doesn't travel well.