Saturday, November 03, 2007

I'm OBSESSED !!!!!

With dyeing !!!! After having some unexpected days off this week I put what I learned in class into practice and did some more creating. I took a trip to my favorite spinning place - Woodland Woolworks and purchased some Landscape dyes in the primary colors. I also experimented with some color mixing on some yarn (have to get a picture of the result) and being pleased with those results dyed some roving those colors (drying at the moment - picture to follow). Here's some results :

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, totally gorgeous!!! What technique did you use to dye them? I'm loving the colors.

Jen said...

Very pretty roving. It's making me want to seriously learn how to spin!

Tonni said...

Fabulous colors! Are you going to spin up this roving? I'd love to see what it looks like spun :)

LDSVenus said...

They all look sooo nice, and yes it is addictive. :)

Gertieanne said...

The top one reminds me of fall, very pretty.